Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 7-10 minutes | Level: Easy | Finished Meat Temperature: 165 degrees
4 chicken breasts
Kinder’s Dks Blackened Spice
Place chicken on a flat surface, such as a cutting board or butchers block. Season and coat both sides of the breast evenly with your favorite Kinder’s seasoning or rub with approximately ½ oz of seasoning or to your liking.
Heat grill to medium. Place chicken on the grill. Grill for approx. 3-4 minutes on each side (7-10 minutes approx for total cook time) depending on your grill. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Substitute the DK’s Blackened spice, with your favorite Kinder’s rub or seasoning.
- Serve with a side of some rice and grilled veggies
- Slice into bite size pieces and top off on your salad for a New Orleans style kick.
- Cube chicken and add to your favorite pasta dish.
- Shred and add to a tortilla with some cheese, shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes for an easy meal on the run or lunch.